ICRS seeks response from young and dynamic Scientists who are willing to pursue their career in Research and Development in the field of Microwave Remote Sensing and its applications & Planetary Science.
Following Posts are required to be filled urgently:
- Scientist C (1) : ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.E + Ph.D / M.Tech (Electronics / Computer Science /IT) + 4 yrs Research Experience / MCA + 4 yrs Research Experience
- Scientist B (2) : ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.Tech (Electronics / Computer Science / IT / Geoinformatics) + 1 yr Research Experience / MCA + 1 yr Research Experience / B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science / IT) + 3 yrs Research Experience
- SRF (2) : ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: M.Tech (Electronics / Computer Science / IT / Civil/ Geotechnical Engineering/ Geoinformatics) / M.Sc (Geology/Electronics) + 1 yrs Research Experience / B. E./B.Tech (Civil/ Electronics / Computer Science / IT) + 2 yrs Research Experience
- JRF (4) : ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: B.E./B.Tech Fresher (Electronics/ Computer Science / IT / Civil)
- Computer operator (1) : BCA / B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT)
- Accounting Clerk/Accountant (1) : B.Com + Knowledge of Tally
(i)The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks throughout Qualifying Examination (i.e. 10th , 12th, B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent & M.E./ M.Tech or Equivalent)
(ii)Shortlisted Outstation candidates will be reimbursed 2nd (Sleeper) class single to & fro Railway fare/bus fare by the shortest route on production of orginal ticket(s).
(iii)Salaries and other emoluments will be as per ICRS Terms & Conditions.
(iV)Nature of The Job: On Contract Basis (likely to be Permanent)
(v) All Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated through E mails and Contact Numbers
How To Apply: Please send your resumes along with the application to the Director, ICRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 15th September, 2012.
International Centre for Radio Science
Plot No. 1, Rano Ji ka Bagh,Khokariya Bera, Nayapura, Mandore, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Ph no. 0291-2571390, Fax no. 0291-2571030